Parking spaces, restaurant and shop can be entered without charge, except for event days. Admission fees for the museum are:
|Children 5-12||€ 7,00 p.p.|
|Individuals aged 13 and older||€ 9,50 p.p.|
|Disabled persons||€ 7,00 p.p.|
|Chaperons for disabled persons||€ 7,00 p.p.|
|Annual ticket||€ 49,50 p.p.|
|Annual ticket Plus*||€ 99,00 p.p.|
|Groups of more than 20 people||
||€ 7,00 p.p.|
* An annual ticket Plus gives the owner and one guest a whole year long access to Classic Park, event days as well.
Admission fees can vary on event days and are depending on the event. The current admission fees can be found in our agenda. A ticket for an event day also provides access to the Classic Park Museum on the event day itself.
Disabled persons can park in the area in front of the main entrance. The museum is easily accesible, with the exception of the mezzanine. Service dogs are allowed.
Smoking is prohibited in the entire building.
Food and drink
It is not allowed to bring food and drink to Classic Park. Refreshments are available at our restaurant and may not be brought into the exhibition areas.
It is not allowed to bring (domestic) animals into the building, with the exception of service dogs for disabled persons. Classic Park does not offer supervised care for (domestic) animals.
You can park at your own risk in the designated areas. Parking elsewhere on the Classic Park grounds is not allowed.
Photography and filming
It is allowed to film and take photographs in all exhibition areas, only for your own private and non-commercial purposes. Use of flash and tripods is permitted.
Classic Park kindly askes you turn off your mobile phone before entering the exhibition areas.
- Remain calm and follow the instructions of our staff.
- In the event of an evacuation alarm you must leave the building via the designated escape routes.
- It is prohibited to touch the exhibited objects.
- Directions of our staff should always be followed.
- Parents and carers of children are at all times responsible and accountable for the behaviour of the children they accompany. Running, playing and screaming is not allowed.
- Teachers and supervisors of groups are at all times responsible and accountable for the behaviour of the group they accompany.
- Buggies and strollers with children are allowed.
- The Classic Park Museum is largely wheelchair accessible. However, a small section of the museum is elevated and not accessible for disabled visitors.
- You should be aware that we use closed circuit television throughout the museum for security and public safety reasons.